Saturday, August 14, 2010

SWEET 16!

I had my SWEET 16 birthday party last night. It was so much fun! It was a water party. My dad made me a slip and slide and we put the sprinkler under the trampoline and we turned the sprinklers on and ran through them. It was a blast! We played some fun games and opened presents. I made two pans of cake and we didn't even get to them. After we were done socializing we played buddy tag. That might have been the highlight of the night.

I got a ton of presents! and they are so dang cute! I got a shirt from aeropostal, a necklace, bracelet's, hair flowers, a CD, some lotion, a sleepover kit, etc.....

My best friend in the world who has never been able to have a sleepover ever got to sleepover last night and we stayed up until 3:30 in the morning. We talked and talked and talked and talked some more and we ate so treats and talked more. It was way fun.

My bestest friend and my cousin are in love with each other. It sure was funny to watch them flirt with each other! They are so dang cute! I haven't yet decided if it's cute and fun or gross and weird. I'll have to think about it a little longer.

I LOVED MY BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!!

Thanks to everyone for making it so dang fun!!!!

Bow Baby

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

That sounds like so much fun!!! Jealous!!! But, I'm glad you had fun :)