Monday, August 30, 2010

aaah... the A days...

Did you know that I have the best school schedule EVER!
I think I've mentioned it before... But today I was reminded of how fabulistic it truly is.
I love my U.S. History class-- that I swore to HATE with a big purple passion--but never-the-less I'm in love.
I LOATH drivers ed. with a passion beyond belief!!!!! The teacher is the worst-- he might be worse than "L@^!#" I dare not say her name--for I think it is cursed--.
I LOVE CONCERT CHOIR!!!! IT IS SOOO MUCH FUN!!!! WE ARE ALWAYS DOING SOMETHING AND WE LAUGH... A LOT!
My last class of the day is Language arts--I LOVE her! She is the best ever! Did you know that she believes that no work is late until the end of the school year! How awesome is that?!
So just to refresh your memory
1)Best schedule!
2)History Awsometastic!
3)Boo on drivers ed.!
4)MARVELOUS!
5)Best teacher!
Understand?...
Everyone should have a schedule like mine!

No comments: