Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Little Markie Markie

This morning I woke up to my cousin Markie yelling "Dad I have to pee! Dad I have to pee! Dad I have to pee!"

About three seconds after he decided that he didn't have to pee he started yelling "Dad where's Kandon! Dad where's Kando! Dad where's Kand! Dad where's Kand! Dad where's Kand!

Then about two seconds after that he started yelling "Dad can I have a go-gert!? Dad can I have a go-gert!? Dad can I have a go-gert!?

I guess he got a go-gert because he stoped yelling. So I got up and got in the shower and when I got out I heard this...

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!"etc etc and on and on and more etc's, then came "DAAAADDDDEEEEEE I HAVE TO PEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Now you can understand why I'm having a marvelous day! This might have been the funniest thing I've ever heard! I sure do love that little Markie Markie.

Bow Baby

2 comments:

wjmom said...

Gotta love 3-year-olds! (You're a good, patient young lady. I love you!)

P.S. Did I mention that I love you?

wjmom said...

P.P.S
Aunt Becky's blog is

http://magnafishes.blogspot.com/