Friday, August 20, 2010

GRANDPA and GRANDMA FISH

I don't know if I have ever told you about my Grandpa and Grandma Fish. If not, let me tell you now.

I have the best grandparents in the entire world! They are the best for many reasons...

1) They were in town last weekend and I asked grandpa if he brought me sen-sens. He said that he forgot. Well today they came in the mail. One pack for each child. How GREAT is that?!

2) They heard about my stuff being stolen and they sent me 20 dollars to make up for the money I lost.

3) They sent me a birthday card today also. And I know what's in it... Cause they send the same thing every year.(Let's just say that 20+20=40 (: )

4) They love me! I know cause they costantly show it!

I love you both very much! Thanks so much for all that you do for me!

Bow Baby!

1 comment:

wjmom said...

We are very lucky, for sure. They are also really lucky to have you!