Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Back to School

Tomorrow is the first day of school.

It was nice of them to give me my birthday off.

But why in the world do we start on a Thursday? I don't get it!

I tried out for concert choir today.... I made it! Go Me!!!

I have the best schedule ever!
1)Honors History with Ms. Simmons(the best history teacher... and I already know her and she knows me.... that makes it better).
2)Drivers ed. with Coach Mo(the crappiest teacher... but I only have him for a quarter). The other quarter I'm an office aid(FUN... cause the office ladies are awesome!)
3)CONCERT CHOIR!!!!!! with Mr. DeHaan(need I say more?)
4)Honors English with Ms. Robertson(the best English teacher... and I know her too!)
5)Animal Science with Ms. McNair who is now Ms. Alllred(she was my science teacher last year... so that is good... we like her!)
6)/7)PROSTART1 with Ms. Peterson(HOORAY for Prostart! It is a restaurant class... we will make lunch and then serve it to the students who come upstairs to the restaurant room. How FUN is that going to be!!??)
8)Ceramics I don't know who the teacher is but I have ceramics first semester and Financial Literacy the second semester.

So in short...

School will be a blast this year!

Bow Baby

1 comment:

wjmom said...

It really sounds fun. You're gonna ROCK junior year!