Wednesday, August 4, 2010

SO. MUCH. FUN.

Girls camp was SO. MUCH. FUN.!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad that I was in charge of the behives. They are so cute and they were so excited about everything! It was such a fabulous experiance for me. They taught me so much, and they don't even know.

Stake secret sister was a lot more fun then I thought it would be. I got a first year. She is so cute and I had so much fun getting to know her and making her gifts from things around me. I made her a pet stick named Tom. He was very cute. I wish I would have thought to take a picture of him. It was tons of fun.

I had a good time getting to know all of the girls and I hope that they had as much fun as I did! This might have been the best girls camp EVER!!!!!!

Bow Baby

1 comment:

wjmom said...

YW Camp is the best! You will remember your experiences there for the rest of your life.

I missed you!