Saturday, December 4, 2010

Ginger Bread House

This morning I woke up at 9:30am. I did nothing until about 1:00pm. Then I decided that I should do something. So I did a load of laundry and then I said to myself I should bake something. I then decided that I would make ginger bread men. But every ginger bread man needs a house!!!! So I made them a house!!! This is how it turned out....













This is the house if you are looking at it from the very front.













Welcome to my home!!!! This is my walk way, it is made out of, gingerbread candy canes make up the gateway into the sidewalk which is made of peppermint candies, the sidewalk is lined with hedges made from gumdrops.
These are the candy canes on the side of the house, they are held up by lifesavers, to make the gate look sweet!!!!!
This is my Christmas tree in my front yard! I put chewy sweet tarts on it to look like Christmas lights!!!! It makes my house look festive!!!!!
My roof is made of NECCO candies topped with smarties and lined in white frosting!!!!!
The back of my house has a pretzel window and right under the window are two candy canes that makes it pretty to look at, and it is lined in pull-a-part licorice.
Thanks for taking the time to tour my Ginger bread house!!!!!
Bow Baby

No comments: