Friday, December 17, 2010

Bestest Friend

At the choir concert last night my Bestest Friend and I decided that we needed to hang out tonight. So after school she called me and was wondering if she could come over around 5ish. I said yes(I then called mom and asked). Then at 5:30ish I get a call from my Bestest Friend and she's wondering if she can come over around 6ish I say that's fine.

Do you know what I do whenever she tells me she'll be there at 5ish. I start curling my hair at 4:50ish and see if she can get there before I'm done doing my hair and make-up. This has only happened once.... We've known each other for 4 1/2 years.

It is know 5:50 and I'm done and ready for her to be here. But I know that she will not be here until at least 6:15. What to do.... What to do....

Bow Baby

1 comment:

Kaitlyn Ann. said...

*besest is laughing*

Sorry, besest.