Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Stephen

My friend stephen is turring 17 today. I just wanted to wish him a very happy birthday!

He is one of the best friends I've ever had and I am so so so so very lucky that he is my friend! Him and I met at Entheos and the first year we didn't even talk to eachother. We were in different clique's and it was socially unexceptable for us to talk to eachother. Then 8th grade came around and we were partners for a project and we got to know eachother. I was instantly "in love" with him. I wanted to get to know him better and I wanted him to be my best friend!

We had some really fun times that year! We laughed and played and ate lunch! What else are you going to do at school. He became part of our group, and we were glad to see an addition!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHEN!!!!

From YBBITWWW!

Bow Baby

No comments: