Thursday, April 29, 2010

Back to School.......

I will be headed back to school an Monday the 3rd of May. Here is a list of good and bad things that going back to school will bring. (these things are in no particular order.)

1. I will be with my friends. :)

2. I still have a lot of home work to do before Monday. :(

3. I will be behind everyone else in my classes. :(

4. I have a wonderful family that helps and supports me. :)

5. I will be able to get out of the house. Don't get me wrong I love being at home.... Just not all the time. :)

6. I will be doing something other than just sitting around. :)

7. My teachers might through surprise work at me. :(

8. I have two tests that I have to take the day I get back. :(

9. Did I mention that I'll be with my friends? :)

10. I'll be going to choir. :)

11. I have a foods class again... My family has really appreciated my home work for that class. ;)

12. I get to move back to my own bedroom! No offence Bri. :)

13. My days will have meaning again. :)

14. I'll be so tired at the end of the day that I will sleep through the night. :)

15. I will be learning. :)

So I guess that this list is mostly good. Seeing that I can't find more bad things there is nothing stopping me from going to school. I hope that I will feel well enough to be at school all day everyday for the last 23 days of school.... Yes 23. It's a shock to me too.

Thanks to everyone who fasted and prayed for me. I really appreciate it! Love you all!

Bow Baby

1 comment:

wjmom said...

I think that--even if you are dying a slow, painful death--you will be doing it at school. You need to be there just. that. much.

From your oh-so-loving mother