Friday, February 26, 2010

One of Those Days...

Have you ever had one of those days? You know the kind that are just wonderful no matter what! That is my day today. No matter if my little brother yells at me. My day just can't go wrong! I got to talk to my teacher Ms. Eddings. I e-mailed my friends from Entheos. And I've been listening to my music. You can't get any better than that.....

But wait it does!

My older brother and I are going to the temple today! You want to know why?..... Because it's friday and that is what we do on Fridays!

But wait there's more!

I don't have school today! And yesterday I learned that after one very hard week of very hard work! I have a 3.3GPA! instead of a 1.4! WOOT! GO ME!!!!!! :)

And yet again there is more!

I went through my portfolio and I had forgotten how much I love my Entheos! But I'm just so happy to be at high school!

YES there is more!

My best friend Katie Abbott and I texted eachother all morning! I love my best friend! As a friend you know!

MORE!!!!!!

It is pink and yellow friday! And I am wearing my "new" Sharpay skirt! That my mom so graciously bought for me last saterday! (THANKS MOM!!!)

It just can't get better than today!!!!
I love life! And I love the people in my life!

Thanks for being so Spectacular!!!!!!!

Love,
Da Bow Baby! :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Dear Da Bow Baby,

I love you. And not just because I love your mom either. Because you're amazing and wonderful and positive an those are some great things to love about a person.

What fun I've had catching up on your blog! Consider yourself stalked. :)

Love to your mom, and even more to you,
Amy