Seeing that Thanksgiving is coming up soon I want to say thanks to a few people...
1. My Mommy, she is wonderful! The other day I wanted to go and see my friends school play and she took me. She has always been a great example to me! I love you lots and lots!
2. My Daddy, he is super great! He is always willing to teach me and he reminds me to be better. I love you daddy!
3. My siblings, even though sometimes they get on my nerves, they are always there for me when I need them! And I will always be grateful for that!
4. My teachers, not only at school but at church too. They are all amazing! And I'm grateful that they take the time to teach me.
5. My wonderful friends, they always know how to make me laugh! I love them! I don't know what my life would be like without them.
6. My grandparents, all of them are marvelous! They always make me smile and I hope I make them smile as well! I love you all so so so much!
7. Anyone who doesn't fall under any of these categories, I'm sorry I left you out! I love you all!
Thank you one and all for always being there for me! You don't know how much it means to me to have such wonderful people like yourselves in my life! You always make life go easier. I love you all and hope very much that you will always remember it! Happy Thanksgiving!
The Bow Baby