I was in our school musical, and we did the play AIDA. It was onederful!!!!!!! I had so much fun! and I met new people and I now have tons and tons of friends! One of my friends names is Quint.
I need to clarify that I've known him since 2nd grade. We have always been really good friends. I got to know him a little bit better over the time I was in the play and I learned a few things...
1. He is a total flirt.
2. He makes me smile a lot! I love that!
3. He is one of the best guy friends I've ever had because he's just so dang funny.
4. He treats women, girls, and children with respect and at the high school that is a HUGE thing!
5. He is very helpful if you ask him to do something he will do it without question. He just says "Yes of course I'll help" (no joke)
He is the best!
I also met Mariah Pugmire. She is in my choir class and she is my mentor but also she was Taylor's friend last year and this year too. I have fell "in love" with her! She is my new best friend! For a couple of reasons...
1. She is beautiful but doesn't think so... in other words she is very humble.
2. She is always happy! She makes everyone around her smile and that makes me happy inside!
3. She is LDS. Which is always a big bonus, she sticks to her standards and so she is a great example to me!
4. She is kind to everyone!
I have met so many other people(I got a new "sister" during this play! She's the bomb!) that I have come to love and appreciate! I wish I could name them all and tell you what I love about them but it would take me hours to type!
I have loved being in this show and I love that I made new friends! I hope they will remember me as much as I will remember them!