Saturday, October 10, 2009

My New Goal

So my friends came over and stayed a lot later than was expected... actually 2 of them slept over! It was so much fun! I was glad to see my friends!
Now the topic of the day: Cooking
I have found that I love to cook, and bake. I find it very relaxing. My mom likes it a lot too, I think... because now that I cook, she doesn't have to!
Anyway, the other day I made chicken for dinner. IT WAS AMAZING!!! I am so proud of myself! Even my little brother who doesn't like anything, LOVED IT!!!! Isn't that cool! I thought it was!
My favorite part about cooking is that I can make things that I can eat, and that my family will love! I hope that sooner or later I will become one of the best chef's ever!
My New Goal:
To become better at cooking throughout the comming year!

Bow Baby

1 comment:

wjmom said...

This sounds like a FANTASTIC goal (for me AND for you). You are GREAT!