Friday, September 4, 2009

Music

I love music! I love to sing! And most of all I love to be with people who are willing to listen to my not so great voice. I love being able to show off every once and a while.
In my history class the other day my teacher asked us if we had to explaine ourselves through a song what song would it be? Well I couldn't figure it out...
For our school musical this year we are doing Aida. I have fallen in love with this play! My favorite song is "My Strongest Suite".
So I was listening to it today and decited that I am the exact oppisite of this song. I like myself for who I am. But Ithink that because I'm so oppisite that this is thesong that I would choose for my assignment. I don't really understand that but that is what I would do.
Do you ever have those days where you just want to sing all day? Well that was my day on Thursday. I wanted to go aroud singing and dancing all day long! Ihave found that music is the best way for me to express myself. If I coud I would go aroud singing all day! Sometimes I just wish that life was a musical so everyone could sing and dance and you could break out in song and every one would know the words and you could express yourself beautifuly. You wouldn't be wierd for singing in that halls at school, the teachers could sing your lesson to you. Don't you think that that would be so cool!
It makes me happy to listen to music or to just sing. I find it realxing. The best part of my day is usually when I cone home and can get on to my playlist and listen to my music, and most the time sing along.
Everyone has something that makes them feel great and mine is music.
What is yours?
Do you have one?
If not then you should find something that you can do when you've just had one of those days.
I love music! I love to sing! I just love life! You should to!
Bow Baby

No comments: