Wednesday, September 16, 2009

LOVING Choir!!!!

I am taking a choir class at school... I love it!!!! I love the fact that everyone in the choir can sing. I love the fact that we are all girls so it is OK to be yourself and everyone is themselves... for the most part. I love my teacher, his name is Kelly DeHahn. If you do not know who that is you are totally missing out, he is wonderful. I absolutely love him! (In all the appropriate ways of course.) I love that when we sing a song really super well DeHahn Smiles this huge grin that goes from ear to ear, and his eyes light up and you can totally feel the spirit! I love that feeling, the feeling that you did something right and you are now being rewarded for it. I love the friends I've made in my class. At the beginning of the year I didn't think I would make friends but I did and I love them all very much! They all have sweet spirits and you can feel their happy spirits as soon as they walk in the door. I love that! I love the music that we are singing! I love that it is a challenge for all of us to get out of our comfort zones and try something new! I just love my choir class and I'm so glad that the class is all year long! So all in all I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my choir class!!!!!!

Bow Baby

1 comment:

wjmom said...

It's so fun to sing with a director and students who know (or are learning) what to do in order to do in well.

Love you!