Monday, July 19, 2010

Let Them Eat Cake!

In history class we learned about Marie Antoinette. When the people would come asking for food she would say "Let them eat cake!". Sooner or later the people got sick of cake. I didn't understand how you could ever get sick of cake. Even Mr. Bittle went on a cake diet. I just didn't get it.


Well... Changing the subject a little...


My best friend and I decided a little while ago(meaning about a year and a half ) that we were going to take a cake decorating class. Well we haven't.... Yet. But I really wanted to. I seriously want to do it. So tonight I decided that I would try it on my own. I don't have all the cool tools and I don't know how to make cool designs and stuff like that. But I tried none-the-less.


I am proud to say that my cake is very cute, and girly! I love it!


I also decided that since it's my moms birthday on the 20th I would give it to her for her birthday.... Shhhhh.... Don't tell.


Anyway... I love this cake and one of the best parts about it is that I can eat it! The other best part is that I made it all by myself! WOOT! GO ME!



So after 3 and a half hours of hard work...



And destroying the kitchen...



































I am proud to show you my finished Cake!
Isn't it BEAUTIFUL!?!?
I sure do like it! And I will shout it from the roof tops LOUD and PROUD!
I LOVE MY CAKE!!!!
Well I'm done Gloating now.
Bow Baby! =)

1 comment:

Amy said...

It's fantastic! She'll love it. :)