Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Joni

I have a friend named Joni. She is in my early morning seminary class. She has a very strong testimony, and she is not afraid to share it with the world. She has always been very nice to me, and even when I'm looking ugly and feeling gross she tells me that I am beautiful! She is one of the reasons I go to seminary every morning. Whenever I'm not there, the next time I am there she tells me how much she missed me and how she couldn't wait to see my smiling face again. Joni gives me self esteem, she gives everyone self esteem. She is beautiful and wonderful and she strengthens my testimony.
Dear Joni, Thank you so much for sharing your testimony with me, it has strengthend my testimony. Thank you for being kind to me and for always telling me how much you love me. I will never forget you and the wonderful impression you have left on my heart. Thanks for everything!
~Ashtyn

1 comment:

wjmom said...

I (heart) Joni!